When to Drink Beer and When to Drink Wine
The question of questions… the game changer… the night starter that is the question of, “Are we drinking beer or wine tonight?” Each path so very different as they both open and close different doors that will determine how your night will go!
Understanding this can be a very crucial decision many of us will be called on to make, I decided to build a small list of beer situations and wine situations:
- Holiday Dinner – Wine
- Holiday Party – Beer
- Mom & Dad – Wine
- Best Friend – Beer or BOTH!
- Dinner – Wine
- Bar – BOTH!
- Night Out – Beer
- New Job – Beer
- Promotion – BOTH!
- Late Night – Wine
- Fired – Anything.
- Night out with friends – Beer
- Night in with “bae” – Wine
- Weekend Getaway – BOTH!
I know there’s many, many more! Feel free to add in the comments.
- A Bud Light belongs in everyone’s hand. Everywh...
- If there’s one thing you need to do before Vale...
- Roses are red and violets are blue, but the onl...
- With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, d...
- Most people don’t just like tequila, they love ...