When to Drink Beer and When to Drink Wine
The question of questions… the game changer… the night starter that is the question of, “Are we drinking beer or wine tonight?” Each path so very different as they both open and close different doors that will determine how your night will go!
Understanding this can be a very crucial decision many of us will be called on to make, I decided to build a small list of beer situations and wine situations:
- Holiday Dinner – Wine
- Holiday Party – Beer
- Mom & Dad – Wine
- Best Friend – Beer or BOTH!
- Dinner – Wine
- Bar – BOTH!
- Night Out – Beer
- New Job – Beer
- Promotion – BOTH!
- Late Night – Wine
- Fired – Anything.
- Night out with friends – Beer
- Night in with “bae” – Wine
- Weekend Getaway – BOTH!
I know there’s many, many more! Feel free to add in the comments.
- Miracle berries, formally known as Synsepalum d...
- Outer Banks has quickly become one of Netflix’s...
- Did all your friends bail on the party, and sud...
- You may have seen alcohol-infused fruit recipes...
- Traveling to different breweries and trying dif...