Spice up a traditional lemonade cocktail with hibiscus & cherries
Stand out at your next party by spicing up a traditional lemonade cocktail.
Infuse vodka with hibiscus & cherries, and us it to make an ice cold frozen lemonade to cool off on these hot summer days.
6 oz hibiscus and dried cherry infused Tito’s Handmade Vodka*
12 oz lemonade
6 cups ice
Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Serves 4-6 people
*Hibiscus and Dried Cherry Infusion Recipe
1 750ml Tito’s Handmade Vodka
1 cup dried cherries
1/2 cup dried hibiscus leaves
Drop dried cherries into a bottle of Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
Let sit for 5 days, or you can leave in longer for desired flavor.
Then add dried hibiscus and let sit for 12 hours.
This flavor is potent and can overtake the cherries so continue to taste test.
After 12 hours strain vodka into a fresh container and enjoy.
- Miracle berries, formally known as Synsepalum d...
- Outer Banks has quickly become one of Netflix’s...
- Did all your friends bail on the party, and sud...
- You may have seen alcohol-infused fruit recipes...
- Traveling to different breweries and trying dif...