Top 10 Low Calorie Beers
Beer has calories?! I know this may come as a shock. If only this weren’t true and we could drink to our hearts desire without feeling the repercussions. Since enjoying a beer comes with its costs, we’ve put together a list of beers that are on the lighter side without compromising quality. Next time you’re drinking with friends, be sure to pick one of these better-for-you options and we guarantee you’ll feel better about your decision the next day.
- Michelob Ultra | 95 calories | 2.6g carbs | 4.2% alcohol (per bottle/can/glass)
- Corona Light | 99 calories | 5g carbs | 3.2% alcohol
- Heineken Light | 99 calories | 6.8g carbs | 3.5% alcohol
- Coors Light | 102 calories | 5g carbs | 4.2% alcohol
- Bud Light | 110 calories | 6.6g carbs | 4.2% alcohol
- Budweiser | 145 calories | 10.6g carbs | 5% alcohol
- Heineken | 148 calories | 11.3g carbs | 5% alcohol
- Corona Extra | 148 calories | 14g carbs | 4.6% alcohol
- Coors | 149 calories | 12.2g carbs | 5% alcohol
- Stella Artois | 154 calories | 12.8g carbs | 5.2% alcohol
All these choices are under 155 calories per bottle and have up to approximately 5% alcohol content in them which is a perfect match indeed! Smarter choices equal a better time. What’s to lose? We hope you enjoy and remember to always drink responsibly.
- Did all your friends bail on the party, and sud...
- You may have seen alcohol-infused fruit recipes...
- Traveling to different breweries and trying dif...
- There is no doubt that Zoom meetings leave us a...
- While some states have begun lifting stay at ho...