Be Bubbly: Daily habits of happy people
Ever wonder what happy people and champagne have in common? That’s right, bubbles. This means they’re lighthearted, floating on air, nothing can hold me down kind of people. Being a happy, positive person takes a conscious effort. There are several things that all happy people do. If you’re interested in becoming a happier person, let’s start with these to name a few:
- Happy people are grateful. They’re happy with what they have and don’t search for ‘more’. They appreciate the little things which leads to a happy heart.
- They meditate. Being happy is an exercise. It takes strength and muscles. Meditation is a happy person’s key to staying happy. Even taking just 5 minutes a day to let go of the bad and focus on the good.
- Happy people have self-love. When you love yourself first, you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to ‘love’ others and basically seem all around happy. When you have self-love you don’t let other’s criticism affect you.
- They live in the now. If there’s one key to being a happy person, it’s having a happy life. That is, being happy with where you are now and not dwelling on what used to be or could have been.
- Happy people find more happy people. Makes sense right? When you surround yourself with other happy people, it makes it easy to stay happy.
- They have big dreams. It’s one thing to live in the present, and it’s another to look forward to the future. Dreaming big fills you with a sense of hope, ecstasy, and basically, happy.
- Happy people start with a happy day. Happiness starts the moment you wake up. Meditation or exercise is a great way to put some calmness and serenity into your morning. Otherwise just a simple routine that you can follow can make your day seem smooth.
- They exercise and eat well. There’s no doubt that happiness grows from the inside out. Treat your insides right with a healthy diet and exercise, and you’re sure to feel and look good everyday.
- Happy people don’t compare themselves to others. This includes not trying to please others, only yourself. Comparison is the bane of happiness, don’t look at what others have, learn to love what you have and happiness comes easy.
- They are optimistic. Being happy is a choice. Being optimistic is viewing a problem not as a problem, but as an opportunity for change. It takes effort to ‘look on the bright side’, but there always is a bright side and it is well worth it.
- Not all wine is created equal. Some, like white...
- Sure, you’ve been on an airplane, but ha...
- The question is: how do you stay looking...
- Spring break might be just around the corner, b...
- Ditch the winter coats, cinnamon, and dark whis...