Best Coconut Cocktails for the Summer
Nothing says summer like the taste of coconut, but nothing says summer fun like a coconut cocktail. It’s just one of those flavors that tastes the most refreshing when the sun is the most hot. You’ve most likely not heard of a coconut cocktail in the winter, because coconuts belong in the summer. This summer don’t just reach for the Malibu Rum, try any of these delicious, fresh recipes and truly appreciate the taste of coconut.
1. Coconut Cream Martini
- 1 oz Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum
- 2 oz half and half
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Honey and coconut flakes for garnish opt
Pour rum, half and half, and vanilla over ice in a shaker. Shake then dip glass in honey and coconut flakes. Serve in glass and enjoy!
2. Coconut Lime Daquiri
- 4 ounces cream of coconut
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces coconut rum
Blend ingredients until smooth. That’s as easy as it gets!
3. Coconut Margarita
- 2 slices of lime
- 1/2 cup shredded toasted coconut
- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 1 oz lime
- 1/2 oz Cointreau liqueur
- 1 oz sweetened coconut cream
Rim glass by rubbing slice of lime around edges. Dip in coconut. Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, then serve over ice.
4. Coconut Mai Tai
- 2 ounces spiced rum
- 1 1/2 ounce coconut rum
- 1 ounce cream of coconut
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon grenadine
- 1 Maraschino cherry
Add all ingredients except cherry to a shaker with ice. Shake well. Strain into glass. Yum!
5. Toasted Frozen Coconut Mojito
- 6 ounces white rum
- 2 cups Silk Nutchello Toasted Coconut & Cashew Milk
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 2 cups ice
- Handful of mint leaves
- Toasted Coconut flakes, if desired
- Mint simple syrup
Chill mint simple syrup in freezer, but do not allowto freeze. Add rum, milk, lime juice, additional mint simple syrup, and ice to a blender on high. Divide into four glasses. Rim with toasted coconut and garnish with mint.
- Our best days are ahead of you, but you should ...
- If you’re not spending summer at the ballpark, ...
- Ah pineapple, the other taste of summer. Or for...
- It’s that time of year again; with the sun’s te...
- The only person on the planet that’s harder to ...