Keto recipes that are surprisingly good
Sticking to a keto diet is an accomplishment all on its own, so congrats, give yourself a pat on the back. Now it’s time to celebrate, but what options do you have? Rest assured, even the keto diet makes room for a little bit more than just water and you can definitely kick back a drink or two without feeling guilty. Try any of these simple recipes below and you’ll be surprised by how tasty Keto can really be.
Low Carb Sparkling White Sangria. Sound delicious already? We know. With only 1 carb you can enjoy this drink again and again, guilt free.
- 1/2 cup pureed fresh or frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup Torani sugar free mango flavored syrup
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar substitute
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 24 oz (2 cans) mandarin flavored seltzer water
Low Carb Vanilla Old Fashioned. Its old fashioned for a reason, because it’s a classic that everyone loves. Don’t miss out simply because you’re on the keto diet.
- 1- inch piece orange peel
- 1- inch vanilla bean split in half
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon sugar free vanilla syrup
- 2 drops orange water enhancer Club soda to taste.
Sugar free & Low carb Margarita. A margarita is just plain refreshing any time of year, but especially with summer just around the corner. This recipe is sugar free and low carb so it fits in exactly with your diet.
- Juice from 1/2 Lime (1 oz.)
- Juice from 1/2 Orange (2 oz.)
- 1.5 oz. Tequila
- 2 packets Stevia
- Crushed Ice
- 6 oz. Sparkling Water (lime or orange)
- Salt for the Rim (optional)
Low carb Sex on the Beach. That’s right you can even enjoy a little sex on the beach on your keto diet. Just follow the simple recipe below:
- 1 -1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce cranberry flavored vodka
- 1/2 ounce peach flavored vodka
- 1 squirt Mio Energy Tropical Fusion Water Enhancer
- 4 to 6 ounces club soda or sugar free 7-Up
- 1 slice lime or a strawberry , for garnish
- Our best days are ahead of you, but you should ...
- If you’re not spending summer at the ballpark, ...
- Ah pineapple, the other taste of summer. Or for...
- It’s that time of year again; with the sun’s te...
- The only person on the planet that’s harder to ...