Reasons to love tequila
Most people don’t just like tequila, they love it— and with good reason.
This Mexico- native alcohol is the key to some of our favorite alcohol concoctions. While it has transformed into new flavors over the years, it is still the same tequila you know and love, and here’s why:
• It just tastes good. There’s no doubt that anyone can enjoy a good bottle of Patron because it’s just plain tasty. Not to mention it makes any cocktail taste great as well. Tequila is just one of those versatile liquors to love.
• You can drink quilt free. For two reasons: one, tequila helps with weight loss since it has less calories than all other liquors. Two, you likely won’t even be hungover the next day. Thank you, tequila.
• You can drink it straight. This also relates to the non-hangover part. You can drink straight tequila and not feel the urge to throw up immediately after. Maybe it’s the lime, but whatever it is, we love it.
• It actually lowers blood sugar. Surely you didn’t know this little fun fact, but agavina, which is the sugar in tequila increases insulin production, this lower blood sugar.
• It might even fight your cold. Its true. In ancient times, people in Mexico used a concoction containing tequila to help cure the common cold.
• It numbs pain. Tequila is known to dilate the blood vessels, making blood flow more easily, and thus, you feel nothing— well almost.
• Because, Mexican food + tequila. In case you needed one last reason to love it, tequila and Mexican food are simply a match made in heaven, so why not?
• It’s badass. If you’re ever on a first date and you’re not quite sure what to order, tequila is an easy way to impress your date.
- Miracle berries, formally known as Synsepalum d...
- Outer Banks has quickly become one of Netflix’s...
- Did all your friends bail on the party, and sud...
- You may have seen alcohol-infused fruit recipes...
- Traveling to different breweries and trying dif...